Friday, May 1, 2009

High School Seniors

Been working on changing pricing and making handouts and flyers and business cards for the model-reps who are promoting www.IceCoolSeniors.com for me at their High Schools. Also finishing collages for past senior shoots, did a prom/dinner shoot last weekend among other things (which was interesting), had a couple sports photo orders from my sports site http://www.highschoolsportphotos.net/, and... what else, several appointments, design consultations in the office, lining up a few architecture shoots this coming week... dang!

Also developing ideas to split photo-functional units into several different web sites (like the sports one, but more so), art, Executive, Creative Headshots (http://www.agencyphotos.net/), yadda yadda yadda... I'm an idea guy with not enough time to implement everything I want to do. But I like having a queue of stuff to do rather than sitting around bored, just which there were 48 hours in a day, know what I mean?

I could tell you the ideas I have for about 3 other photo business streams, plus a boat load of creative ideas to upsell orders with, but I don't want to bore you now (and lets face it, if stuff was more ready to roll-out I'd be talking about it, right?!?)

But for right now... I am had at work on building the High School Seniors portrait business intoa year-around fun gig, and I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment