Friday, December 24, 2010

a grandfather's love - i piccoli momenti


a grandfather's love
Originally uploaded by butch leitz
So, I know I publish alot of concert shots here in the blog and generally haven't updated much on the "normal" studio work I should be promoting to get more business, but ... I just reflect the things I like the most at any given moment - not that I don't like some of the other work. Here's an example.

While I -do- love doing the concert reviews and the shots and the interaction with musicians, I really enjoy working with people and preserving i piccoli momenti - the little moments.

Here's one from a recent family shoot I just found endearing - the tenderness of this otherwise big tough dad/grandfather... when holding his granddaughter in his arms....

No comments:

Post a Comment