Monday, January 17, 2011

Versailles Passages, Château de Versailles, Paris, France

Just revisiting some of the art photos I have, this is one of the top-10 photos I have at Flickr at the moment (currently the 3rd most viewed). (Click the image to view larger.)

This print looks incredible at 20x30 stand-alone for an upscale nouveau look, or in a large formal frame with nice matting. (Print versions come without watermarking, thats just used for online presentation purposes.)

The last one I sold I got to see it hung in a beautiful setting in a formal dining room (suitably framed) and it was a fabulous enhancement to the setting.

Available in 20x30 and 30x40 sizes starting at $275 mounted on a simple 2mm styrene board to ease framing.
Also available in stretched canvas.

Contact me direcly via email at leitz@butchleitzphotography.com with any questions or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment