Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rampart High School Basketball - Those Unstoppable Rams. (Update: Well: They Got Stopped!!)

The Rampart High School Rams varsity basketball team here in Colorado Springs is now number 1 in the state of Colorado (I think - they've been trading places with Regis Jesuit High School in Aurora, outside of Denver).

I've shot several games the Rams have played at including the kick-ass game where they scored a whopping 105 against Liberty High School a couple weeks back. That was the highest scoring High School basketball game I've ever seen!

With a record of (as I write this, it may change tomorrow) 15 wins and zero losses, they are definitely the ones to beat.

If you can.

Here's a shot of Reuben Riggs-Russell, consistantly the high scorer for Rampart - going up against three guys from Fountain Fort-Carson trying to fight him back. Click on the photo to see a few more at my Flickr site, or go to www.HighSchoolSportPhotos.net to see (and purchase) the full set from this game and others.



UPDATE


So, like, they play Palmer High School thursday night and lost by like 26 points. I thought I was in an alternate universe or something! Palmer's fans chanting "Over-Rated!". (Of course, some Rams fans there started chanting back: "You're Not Rated!")

So where oh where will this saga end? Don't know, but I'll hopefully be there to shoot it either way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment