Monday, August 30, 2010

Seniors, models, musicians... oh my, oh, and a few corporate headshots, a household move, and all sorts of fun.

Just realized today I've been so busy with concerts and personal stuff (like moving into a new apartment) that I hadn't updated the blog in quite a bit.

I just got back from a 2600 mile driving trip from LA to Vancouver. It's not 2600 miles in a straight line... i just took the, uh, scenic route, saw friends and had a great time.

After the trip is when I moved, at the same time squeezing in a couple senior shoots, a couple pro shoots (professional headshots) and sundry other goodies.

I'm in photo editing craziness now...  I'll post more and some photos when I get caught up some!

In the mean time: BONUS: If you read this, you just qualifed for either a 50% off photo session or 30% your photo order (new customers only). To qualify for this deal, you must book a session (even if you don't purchase photos right away) by 9/15/2010. Woot!

Call me at 719-332-2443 to schedule a NO OBLIGATION meet and greet to talk about your interests and what you'd like to have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment