Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ROCKTOBER PHOTO SHOOT SALE!!

Help me to hold a sale, and you could get "money for nothin'"
or a studio photo shoot out of the deal for no charge!

We're knee deep into "Rocktober", and as a loyal (you are loyal, right?) reader of my blog, here's a chance to make some money or get a free photo shoot for yourself or family:

Refer anyone for a Rocktober photo shoot, and I'll give them a one-hour no-holds-barred (and no music banned!!!) photo shoot - normally a $225 value - for $75!!!! HERE's THE BEST PART: I'll give you $25 in cold hard cash as a thank you!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!
Recommend 5 people - families, high school seniors, professionals needing to update their resume or web sites - and I'll give you a FREE ROCKTOBER PHOTO SHOOT as a way of saying thanks (on top of the $125 you will have earned for passing on some referrals to me!)

Offer ends 10/31/2010 - payment to you made after I receive payment from them...

IT'S LIKE MONEY FOR NOTHIN'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment